Energize West Virginia, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, operates as an affiliate of WVONGA to educate West Virginians on the economic benefits the industry provides our state and to offer a voice to those who support the industry.
Public outreach and education are the organization's primary objectives. Your financial support of Energize West Virginia's mission is critical for the continued promotion of our industries' impact to West Virginia and all state residents.
Whether you are directly engaged in the development of the state's natural gas resources, or your company provides necessary consulting, construction, supply and related services to those directly engaged in development, you have a vested interest in ensuring facts about our industry reach the broader public within the state.
Your financial support of Energize West Virginia enables it to undertake a number of activities that foster its core mission, including:
- Promoting industry issues statewide through the weekly Inside Shale radio program
- Raising awareness of positive industry impact through newspaper advertising in 11 newspapers across the shale fields
- Conducting public opinion surveys that inform industry messaging and membership
- Developing/distributing important data driven reports that are shared with media and the public
- Contributions to Energize West Virginia are 100% tax deductible
Energize Board of Directors
|Kevin Ellis, President||Antrero Resources Corporation|
|Stacey Brodak, Vice President||Noble Energy Inc.|
|Maribeth Anderson, Ex-Officio||Antero Resources Corporation|
|Amy Dobkin||Southwestern Energy|
|Marc Halbritter||Blue Racer Midstream|
|Lloyd Jackson||Jackson Gas Company|
|Greg Kozer||Learned Leadership|
|Karen Matusic||XTO Energy|
|Pat McCune||McCune Associates|
|Scott Rotruck||Spilman Thomas & Battle|
|Bob Orndorff||Dominion Resources|