WVONGA is a resource for our member companies and their employees as we all navigate the challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Health and safety are our top priorities.
The oil and natural gas industry is working hard to keep our energy needs flowing and we could not do it without our essential workers. Thank you all.
West Virginia will get through this together. WVONGA – and its member companies – applaud the efforts, policies and direction that will help us flatten the curve. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay the course.
Below are informational resources during this ever-changing situation. Please reach out to us if you have questions or concerns.
- West Virginia Stay at Home Order
- West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Guidance for Business & Employers
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Resource Center
- Federal Resources
- State Resources
- COVID-19 Mitigations for Offshore Energy Operations
- Volunteer WV Covid-19 Database
- CAMC Send a Meal Program
- COVID-19: WVU Emergency Fund
- Salvation Army Your Neighbor Needs You Relief Fund
- Gritts Farm Send a Senior a Smile
- Mountain Mission
- USPS Food Drive
- Innovative Ideas – Aridea Solution’s Fever Kit
- Primary Election Webinar with WV Secretary of State