Charleston, W.Va. (May 12, 2017) – Featuring an impressive lineup of industry experts and education, the West Virginia Oil & Natural Gas Association (WVONGA) will hold its Spring Meeting May 15 – 17 at Oglebay Resort & Conference Center, representatives announced.
Anne Blankenship, executive director of WVONGA, said, “The oil and natural gas industry is an economic driver in this state and has the potential to grow even more significantly over the coming years and decades. The Spring Meeting is an opportunity for our members to come together to learn about what’s happening in the industry both in West Virginia and nationally.”
Blankenship said the conference offers more than twenty expert presenters covering topics ranging from production and mid-stream development to legislative dynamics and pipeline regulation, among other items.
Presenters participating in this year’s conference include:
- Derek Cutright, Vice President & General Manager, WV Division, Southwestern Energy
- James Rode, President & CEO, Core Minerals
- Alvyn Schopp, Regional Senior Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, Antero Resources
- James Crews, Vice President, Business Development, MarkWest Energy Partners
- Marc Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Blue Racer Midstream
- Laura Heckman, Vice President, Midstream, TransCanada
- Robert Petrilli, Vice President, Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Shawn Bennett, President, Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Mary Friend, West Virginia Public Service Commission
- Sam Hall, Office of Pipeline Safety, US Department of Transportation
- David Hooker, President & CEO, Energy Storage Ventures, LLC
Event sponsors include: Antero Resources, APEX Pipeline Services, Chevron, Southwestern Energy, Jackson Kelly, Steptoe & Johnson, Spilman, Thomas & Battle, Babst Calland, MarkWest Energy Partners, XTO Energy, Dominion, Mountaineer Gas, Potesta and Robinson McElwee.
For additional information, contact Anne Blankenship at (304) 343-1609.