RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- US House Democrats express NPR-A oil development concerns to BLM
- US Coast Guard withdraws 1999 offshore oil and gas proposed rule
- ExxonMobil to join oil and gas climate initiative
- Verus Petroleum to acquire Cieco E&P (UK)
- Total buys provider of EV-charging systems
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices jump more than $1/bbl on lower crude inventory
- Polish president seeks more US help in fighting Russian energy moves
- CERI: Canadian LNG export economics not globally competitive
- Linn, Roan Holdings to combine to form pure-play firm
- Sorrells promoted at Texas Railroad Commission
- BLM issues final oil, gas waste prevention rule with reforms
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 2.1 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil, gas prices rise on US-China trade tensions
- ESAI: Refinery expansions overwhelms rising gasoline, diesel demand
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices fall slightly pending full US sanctions on Iran
DEA Norge AS is to acquire interests in seven licenses in the Njord area in the Norwegian Sea from Engie E&P Norge AS.
Cyprus’s Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry, and Tourism has awarded Blocks 6, 8, and 10 in the country’s exclusive economic zone to four international firms.
The crude oil futures price for February delivery rose closer to $54/bbl on the New York market Dec. 27 while the February delivery price for Brent crude oil climbed above $56/bbl on the London market.
US House Energy and Commerce Committee leaders asked the Government Accountability Office to investigate whether the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve is being managed effectively and if the US should continue its participation in the International Energy Agency.
BP PLC has purchased Australian retailer Woolworths’ national chain of retail outlets for $1.8 billion (Aus.). The deal includes 527 fuel convenience sites and 16 development sites around Australia.