WV MetroNews: Legislature, Governor, make right call on co-tenancy drilling bill https://t.co/qhWXIG54ZT
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Senators want US to use all options to oppose Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- API: US petroleum demand in February hit 20.3 million b/d
- IEA raises global oil demand estimate for 2018
- Porges named interim EQT president, CEO
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX holds under $61/bbl on forecasts of higher shale production
- Pioneer to restart Texas field shut by fire
- Court rejects NYSDEC’s appeal of FERC’s Valley Lateral ruling
- Pruitt issues guidance clarifying NSR evaluations
- US sanctions on Venezuela could backfire, speakers warn at forum
- OPEC forecasts rising non-OPEC oil supply, especially US oil production
- EIA: US crude oil inventories up 5 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil settles under $61/bbl on US Cabinet shifts
- Trump fires Tillerson as secretary of State, names Pompeo as successor
- Woodside enters into deal to operate Scarborough gas field
- Eni strikes deals for concessions off Abu Dhabi
The US Bureau of Land Management has removed some south-central Montana parcels from an upcoming oil and gas lease sale to evaluate potential environmental impacts, the agency’s Montana-Dakotas state office said on Mar. 5.
Industry faces many political uncertainties including time-consuming permitting requirements, which can be costly for pipeline companies, Greg Armstrong, chairman and chief executive officer of Plains All American Pipeline LP, said during CERAWeek by IHS Markit on Mar. 5 in Houston.
Light, sweet crude oil prices toppled more than $1/bbl on the New York market on Mar. 7 after the US Energy Information Administration’s weekly inventory report showed crude supplies rose 2.4 million bbl.
Carbon policy and technology are two factors influencing North American pipeline infrastructure growth, panelists said at CERAWeek by IHS Markit Mar. 7 in Houston.
Devon Energy Corp., Oklahoma City, has agreed to sell the southern portion of its Barnett shale position for $553 million to an undisclosed buyer.