Attention college students and faculty! Exhibit your projects and research while networking with leaders on shale d… https://t.co/n9YBw4p7Bs
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Bill authorizing leasing of unused SPR capacity heads to full House
- IEA: Oil market tightens on falling Venezuelan, Iranian exports
- Vintage Energy to list on Australian exchange
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude pushes past $70/bbl mark
- AGDC, ExxonMobil Alaska sign binding gas sales precedent agreement
- EIA raises crude-oil price forecasts for 2019
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 5.3 million bbl
- OMV, Sapura Energy eye strategic link-up
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude surpasses $69/bbl on tropical weather threats
- BSEE releases investigation results from late 2016 platform fire
- US chemical investments linked to affordable gas surpass $200 billion
- EPA proposes changes in 2016 production emissions control rules
- Yee named MEG Energy chief operating officer
- WoodMac: Permian producers hedge bets against pipeline delays
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil prices rise on shooting at Libya oil office
Sydney-headquartered Macquarie Group Ltd. has acquired Santos Ltd.’s remaining 50% share of Mereenie oil and gas field in the Amadeus basin of Australia’s Northern Territory.
US commercial crude oil inventories, excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, gained 2.3 million bbl during the week ended Dec. 16 compared with the previous week’s total, the US Energy Information Administration said in its Petroleum Status Report.
The US Department of Energy announced it conditionally will guarantee up to $2 billion in loans for Lake Charles Methanol LLC’s proposed petroleum coke-to-methanol facility in Lake Charles, La. Carbon dioxide that will be captured there will be transported by pipeline to southeastern Texas, where it will be used for enhanced oil recovery, DOE’s Loan Programs Office said on Dec. 21.
The EnLink Midstream companies will receive $275 million from combined noncore asset sales and invest $100 million in 2017 to construct a new gas processing plant in the Sooner Trend Anadarko basin Canadian and Kingfisher counties (STACK) play of Oklahoma.
Total SA has agreed to acquire $2.2-billion in upstream and downstream assets from Petroleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras) as part of the firms’ strategic alliance announced in October.