Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Junex Inc., Quebec City, and privately held Cuda Energy Inc., Calgary, have agreed to merge in a deal related to the acquisition of a 27.75% interest in 25,000 gross acres in the Barron Flats (Deep) Unit in Wyoming.
ExxonMobil Corp. has started drilling the first of 17 planned wells of Liza Phase 1 development offshore Guyana with production startup expected in 2020.
Indian Essar Oil Ltd. has been renamed Nayara Energy Ltd. The company operates the 400,000-b/d Vadinar refinery in Gujarat and a retail network with about 4,500 service stations.
Light, sweet crude oil prices rose slightly on the New York market June 12 to remain above $66/bbl while Brent crude oil prices fell in London but held above $75/bbl. The International Energy Agency said June 13 that it expects world oil demand to remain brisk.
Permian basin oil production is forecast to reach 5.4 million b/d by 2023—more than current production from any single Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries member other than Saudi Arabia, IHS Markit said in a new report.