Impactful Father's Day message from the Atlantic Coast Pipeline...https://t.co/2xgkrKIMOP
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Light, sweet crude oil prices fell modestly June 8 on the New York market while Brent crude oil prices dropped about 80Â¢/bbl on the London market pending a June 22 meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries in Vienna.
Samson Resources II LLC, Tulsa, has acquired 33,000 gross acres (10,500 net) plus working interests in 30 wells (29 operated by Samson) in Sweetwater County, Wyo., from a non-operated working interest partner for $15.9 million.
Crude oil prices gained slightly on the New York market and held steady in London June 11 while oil traders and analysts awaited the June 12 release of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ latest monthly oil market report.