The expected financial returns are higher for a project in the Shale Crescent region (WV, PA, OH) compared with a G… https://t.co/ixxnfEvBrB
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Senators want US to use all options to oppose Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- API: US petroleum demand in February hit 20.3 million b/d
- IEA raises global oil demand estimate for 2018
- Porges named interim EQT president, CEO
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX holds under $61/bbl on forecasts of higher shale production
- Pioneer to restart Texas field shut by fire
- Court rejects NYSDEC’s appeal of FERC’s Valley Lateral ruling
- Pruitt issues guidance clarifying NSR evaluations
- US sanctions on Venezuela could backfire, speakers warn at forum
- OPEC forecasts rising non-OPEC oil supply, especially US oil production
- EIA: US crude oil inventories up 5 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil settles under $61/bbl on US Cabinet shifts
- Trump fires Tillerson as secretary of State, names Pompeo as successor
- Woodside enters into deal to operate Scarborough gas field
- Eni strikes deals for concessions off Abu Dhabi
Diversified Gas & Oil PLC, Birmingham, Ala., has conditionally agreed to acquire Alliance Petroleum Corp. and the conventional Appalachian assets of CNX Resources Corp. for a combined price of $180 million.
A group of state-owned Indian companies led by ONGC Videsh has bought a 10% interest in the Lower Zakum Concession offshore Abu Dhabi for $600 million. The deal, representing the first acquisition by Indian companies of a stake in the emirate’s hydrocarbon resources, emerged during a visit to Abu Dhabi by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
A Suncor Energy Inc. subsidiary has acquired a 17.5% interest in Fenja oil field in the Norwegian Sea from Faero Petroleum PLC for $54.5 million. The field, discovered in 2014, is 30 km southwest of Njord field operated by Statoil.
Suncor Energy Inc. has agreed to acquire Mocal Energy’s 5% interest in the Syncrude oil sands joint venture for $730 million.