RT @AnteroResources: More than $1B has been paid to West Virginia's local communities in taxes and more than 70,000 jobs have been created.…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Inpex gains interest in Ichthys LNG project from Total
- ExxonMobil makes FID to develop West Barracouta gas project
- IEA revises downward non-OPEC supply growth forecast for 2019
- Witnesses give US House RFS quota discussion draft a frosty reception
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil drops on OPEC unity concerns
- EIA STEO revises Brent, WTI oil-price forecasts downward for 2019
- Manchin to succeed Cantwell as Senate Energy panel’s top Democrat
- Cenovus to focus 2019 budget on Foster Creek, Christina Lake
- BOEM extends EIS comment period for proposed Beaufort Sea lease sale
- EIA: US crude inventories down 1.2 million bbl
- Marathon extends Bakken acreage with Ajax wells
- Watching Government: Carbon tax idea reappears
- Cuadrilla stops hydraulic fracturing in Bowland shale
- DEA to focus on Zama discovery with Sierra acquisition
- EPA establishes fresh renewable fuel, biomass-based diesel quotas
Crude oil benchmarks on markets in New York and London jumped to close more than $2/bbl higher Dec. 3 on news reports that Russia and Saudi Arabia are working toward an agreement to cut crude production in efforts to support oil prices.
Imperial Oil Ltd., Calgary, has let a contract to Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Barberton, Ohio, to provide five industrial water-tube boilers for its Aspen oil sands project in Alberta.
Gas flaring in the Permian basin reached an all-time high in this year’s third quarter as the persistent rise in production collided with severe takeaway capacity challenges, according to Rystad Energy.
Lukoil and KazMunayGas have signed a joint operating agreement and finance agreement covering exploration and development of the Zhenis license area of the Caspian Sea off Kazakhstan.
Entek Energy Ltd., Perth, entered into an option agreement with Elixir Petroleum Ltd., also of Perth, to acquire Elixir’s three wholly owned leases onshore the Alaska North Slope. The deal involves an exclusive option to acquire the Alaskan portfolio through the acquisition of a wholly owned Elixir subsidiary. The option is due for exercise on or before Jan. 31, 2019.