Impactful Father's Day message from the Atlantic Coast Pipeline...https://t.co/2xgkrKIMOP
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
An affiliate of independent infrastructure fund manager Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has entered into an agreement with Devon Energy Corp. to acquire Devon’s aggregate ownership interests in EnLink Midstream Partners LP and EnLink Midstream LLC for $3.125 billion.
Light, sweet crude oil prices fell June 6 on the New York market after a weekly government report showed higher US oil inventories and rising US oil production. Analysts also remain closely focused on risks to world oil supplies pending US sanctions against Iran.
The American Petroleum Institute has launched a bipartisan coalition of more than 100 business and government leaders across the southeastern US states that will advocate expanding offshore US oil and gas activity onto the Mid-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf and into the eastern Gulf of Mexico.
US Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) has asked US Departments of Energy and Transportation leaders to propose and quickly finalize new volatility standards for crude oil shipped by rail. New US Energy Information Administration data show shipments of crude by rail to Northeastern US refineries reached 3.1 million bbl in March—a level not seen since early 2017, he said on June 6.
The fourth production-sharing round in the presalt area offshore Brazil, held June 7 by the country’s National Petroleum, Natural Gas, and Biofuels Agency (ANP), raised $802.4 million in signing bonuses and $188 million in planned investments on the exploration phase.