State's greatest period of infrastructure development at hand - West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association https://t.co/3Ovvb5xYCi
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Barclays: Global recovery of upstream spending remains intact
- WoodMac: Upstream companies shift to ‘thrive’ in 2018
- World Bank to stop upstream oil and gas financing after 2019
- MARKET WATCH: Brent, NYMEX crude prices drop
- Cenovus budgets for more cost, payroll cuts
- EIA STEO: Global liquids supply to rise 2.1 million b/d in 2018
- Atlantic Coast Pipeline gets Virginia water permit, but with delay
- OPEC production fell in November from October
- MARKET WATCH: Crude prices drop after brief rally on Forties news
- US House bills introduced aimed at easing LNG exports
- PSA: Eni Norge can restore Goliat production
- BKV to buy more Marcellus shale assets
- Eclipse buying Pennsylvania interests
- Fire shutters unit at IOC’s Paradip refinery
- MARKET WATCH: Brent crude settles above $64/bbl on Forties fracture
Light, sweet crude oil rebounded on the New York and London markets on Dec. 8, the day after US oil futures dropped to a 3-week low on a weekly government report that showed rising US crude production.
“Spirit Energy Ltd.” is the name of the European oil and gas joint venture combining Centrica PLC’s exploration and production business with Bayerngas Norge AS. The company has begun trading as an independent oil and gas operator after receiving regulatory approvals of the transaction, first reported in July.
Wintershall Group and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG are to be merged into an independent oil and gas exploration and production company operating as Wintershall DEA. BASF, Wintershall’s parent, and LetterOne, DEA’s parent, have signed a letter of intent to merge the companies to create one of Europe’s largest independent operators.