Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Christian elected chairman of Texas RRC
- Anadarko sanctions Mozambique LNG project
- Leaseholders told to recalculate royalties under 2016 rule
- PTTEP agrees to acquire Partex Holdings
- ConocoPhillips to acquire Nuna discovery acreage
- Roberts named Stakeholder Midstream COO
- Lime Rock to buy certain Oklahoma assets from BP
- MARKET: Brent crude falls more than $1/bbl
- ONGC moves 35 rigs ahead of monsoon season
- DRBC approves dock, adds products to Gibbstown project
- MARKET: Brent for August tops $62/bbl
- Baker Hughes: US rig count down 6 units to 969
- WoodMac: Argentina LNG poised to meet Asian demand
- IEA consecutively cuts oil demand growth forecast
- Husky fined for 2016 Saskatchewan oil spill
The light, sweet crude oil price for September rallied by more than $1/bbl on the New York market Aug. 3 after the US Energy Information Administration reported a larger-than-expected drop in US gasoline supplies.
A subsidiary of EnLink Midstream Partners LP and EnLink Midstream LLC and an affiliate of NGP Natural Resources XI LP have formed a strategic joint venture to operate and expand midstream assets for natural gas, NGLs, and crude oil in the liquids-rich Delaware basin.
EagleClaw Midstream Ventures LLC, Midland, Tex., has entered a deal to acquire Houston-based PennTex Midstream Partners LLC subsidiary PennTex Permian LLC as part of an ongoing strategy to expand gathering, compression, treating, processing, and transportation services for producers in the Permian’s Delaware basin.
MarEn Bakken Co. LLC—an entity jointly owned by Enbridge Energy Partners LP and Marathon Petroleum Corp.—has agreed to acquire from Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP) and Sunoco Logistics Partners LP a 36.75% interest in the Bakken Pipeline project for $2 billion. The Bakken system includes the Dakota Access pipeline and the Energy Transfer Crude Oil (ETCO) pipeline.