“It’s a huge, positive step for the project. It’s also an endorsement of some of the things that we believe, that t… https://t.co/AKdMpW2j7s
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Christian elected chairman of Texas RRC
- Anadarko sanctions Mozambique LNG project
- Leaseholders told to recalculate royalties under 2016 rule
- PTTEP agrees to acquire Partex Holdings
- ConocoPhillips to acquire Nuna discovery acreage
- Roberts named Stakeholder Midstream COO
- Lime Rock to buy certain Oklahoma assets from BP
- MARKET: Brent crude falls more than $1/bbl
- ONGC moves 35 rigs ahead of monsoon season
- DRBC approves dock, adds products to Gibbstown project
- MARKET: Brent for August tops $62/bbl
- Baker Hughes: US rig count down 6 units to 969
- WoodMac: Argentina LNG poised to meet Asian demand
- IEA consecutively cuts oil demand growth forecast
- Husky fined for 2016 Saskatchewan oil spill
International oil companies (IOCs) responded to low oil prices by cutting spending and costs while seeking to deliver more production. Corporate filings show costs will have to fall below 2010 levels for companies to reach production targets.
During the 2015 American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers Q&A and Technology Forum (Oct. 4-7, New Orleans), US domestic and international refiners dedicated time to discussing trends in hydroprocessing operations, with an extended focus on issues of safety, phosphorous poisoning, and meeting the US Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) more stringent Tier 3 gasoline standards that take effect Jan. 1, 2017.
Initiatives in constitutionally pliant Colorado need attention from oil and gas professionals everywhere.
The light, sweet crude oil price for September rallied somewhat on the New York market July 29 to end a very volatile week at $41.60/bbl compared with early June when the front-month contract traded around $50/bbl.
Antero Resources Corp., Denver, has agreed to acquire certain nonoperated interest in the Marcellus shale in West Virginia from Statoil ASA for $96 million in cash. The deal is expected to close by the end of the third quarter.