RT @SEAOpportunity: Happy National Natural Gas Workers' Day, to all of our amazing Natural Gas Workers! Thank you for your hard work to hel…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Argentina planning gas pipelines, seeking upstream investors
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil price reaches 4-month high
- CERAWeek: Technology expected to counter productivity declines of low permeability formations
- MARKET WATCH: Oil benchmarks rise slightly pending US inventory
- EIA: US crude inventories down 3.9 million bbl
- EPA proposes year-round sales of E15 gasoline, RIN program changes
- EIA: Oil prices up on lower OPEC, US production
- United Oil & Gas acquires option for Benin farmin
- IOC lets contracts for clean-fuels projects at Indian refineries
- US House Natural Resources Democrats seek BLM enforcement information
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil benchmarks gain on Saudi comments
- NOAA proposes CZMA changes to improve offshore leasing process
- Compromise advances Nord Stream 2, but controversy remains
- Watching Government: Mexico’s new kid in town
- IEA chief: Rising demand, climate change are main policy challenges
Iranian cabinet ministers have approved a model contract under which non-Iranian companies might participate in oil and gas exploration and development.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Division issued final guidance to help federal agencies predict how manmade underwater sounds potentially affect marine mammals’ hearing. NOAA will use the guidance in its assessments and authorizations of offshore activities that produce underwater noise, it said on Aug. 3.
The light, sweet crude oil price for September rallied by more than $1/bbl for a second consecutive day on the New York market Aug. 4 even as analysts and bankers remained concerned about an oversupply in world oil supplies.
Despite increases in crude-oil prices since the start of the year, employment in oil and natural gas extraction and support activities continue to decline from levels reached in the fall of 2014.
The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers petitioned the US Environmental Protection Agency to move the point of obligation under the Renewable Fuel Standard to the owner of hydrocarbons at the rack, the same point at which excise taxes are collected.