The expected financial returns are higher for a project in the Shale Crescent region (WV, PA, OH) compared with a G… https://t.co/ixxnfEvBrB
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Selling US LNG to Europeans requires commercial terms, speakers say
- MARKET WATCH: Oil prices rise following reports of oil inventory decline
- Region-wide gulf lease sale yields nearly $125 million in high bids
- EIA: US crude oil down 2.6 million bbl
- Barrett-Fifth Creek combine: HighPoint Resources
- Power dominates MENA energy spending plans
- Dio named chairman, president of BP Americas
- Golovanev named general director, Lukoil-Komi
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices rise on Middle East tenions
- Pruitt proposes revisions to air emissions rules for refiners
- BSEE unveils program to increase inspection time offshore, save money
- Delek divests idled California refining, logistics assets
- EnerVest, TPGE enter $2.66-billion combination with South Texas assets
- SandRidge to review strategic alternatives after rejecting Midstates’ proposal
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil prices volatile as Saudis visit US
Led by gasoline and seasonal demand for heating fuels, US petroleum demand hit 20.3 million b/d in February. Demand was up by more than 1 million b/d from February 2017, nearing record highs not seen for more than a decade, according to the American Petroleum Institute.
Thirty-nine US senators urged the Trump administration to use all tools at its disposal—including a provision in the 2017 Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA)—to prevent construction of the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline.
President Donald J. Trump said he plans to impose import tariffs of 25% on steel and 10% on aluminum imports next week.
Total has acquired a 16.33% interest in the Waha concessions in Libya’s Sirte basin with the purchase of Marathon Oil Libya Ltd. for $450 million.
The US Environmental Protection Agency hosted a two-day oil and gas roundtable with stakeholders including state and local leaders, Indian tribes, trade associations and producers, and environmental organizations.