WVMetroNews - Safety changes in oil and gas industry understood by operators at seminar https://t.co/DniCbRIjRd
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Baker Hughes: US rig count down 10 units to 1,012
- Chrysaor to acquire ConocoPhillips’ UK oil and gas business for $2.675 billion
- MARKET WATCH: Crude benchmarks drop despite lower US crude supplies
- CAPP 'encouraged' by Alberta premier-elect
- FERC staff issues final EIS for Gulf Liquefaction LNG project
- IOCs recorded high reserve replacement, low F&D costs in 2018, analysis shows
- Majors scoop up acreage in offshore Argentina bid round
- Dixit appointed CEO of Cairn Oil & Gas
- DOE announces up to $39 million in oil, gas R&D project grants
- EIA: US shale production to reach 8.46 million b/d in May
- Colorado’s governor signs Senate Bill 181 into law
- EIA: US crude inventories down 1.4 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: Brent crude prices approaching $72/bbl
- Jones Energy files voluntary bankruptcy
- Concho, Frontier create Midland basin midstream joint venture
Southeast Asia’s long-term oil and gas security remains uncertain despite current global supply abundance and low prices, the National Bureau of Asian Research’s Energy Security Program director told a US House Foreign Affairs subcommittee.
Irving Oil Ltd., Saint John, NB, has closed its purchase of the 71,000-b/d Whitegate refinery near Cork, Ireland, from Phillips 66.
Total E&P USA said it is exercising its preemption right to acquire Chesapeake Energy Corp.’s 75% interest in the jointly held Barnett shale operating properties near Fort Worth. Total already owns the remaining 25% and will become the operator.
Resource Energy Can-Am LLC, Denver, entered a stalking-horse agreement with bankrupt Samson Resources Co., Tulsa, to buy Bakken play properties in North Dakota and Montana for $75 million.