Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Christian elected chairman of Texas RRC
- Anadarko sanctions Mozambique LNG project
- Leaseholders told to recalculate royalties under 2016 rule
- PTTEP agrees to acquire Partex Holdings
- ConocoPhillips to acquire Nuna discovery acreage
- Roberts named Stakeholder Midstream COO
- Lime Rock to buy certain Oklahoma assets from BP
- MARKET: Brent crude falls more than $1/bbl
- ONGC moves 35 rigs ahead of monsoon season
- DRBC approves dock, adds products to Gibbstown project
- MARKET: Brent for August tops $62/bbl
- Baker Hughes: US rig count down 6 units to 969
- WoodMac: Argentina LNG poised to meet Asian demand
- IEA consecutively cuts oil demand growth forecast
- Husky fined for 2016 Saskatchewan oil spill
Qiping Men has been named president and chief operations officer for Sunshine Oilsands Ltd., Calgary. He had been chief financial officer.
BP Australia has agreed to renew its State Agreement with the Government of Western Australia for a further 30 years.
Tourmaline Oil Corp., Calgary, has agreed to acquire 206,000 net acres and associated infrastructure in western Canada from Royal Dutch Shell PLC affiliate Shell Canada Energy for $1.037 billion, or $1.369 billion (Can.).
Findings from a new report launched Oct. 13 in Istanbul at the 23rd World Energy Congress (WEC) in collaboration with Accenture Strategy and the Paul Scherrer Institute point to the energy industry having a very different future from once envisioned.