Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Tap Oil Ltd., Perth, reported a success with its Manora-8ST1 appraisal well offshore Gulf of Thailand while continuing to stave off a takeover of the company by Singapore company Risco Energy Invesments (SEA) Ltd.
Qatar Petroleum has entered into an agreement with ExxonMobil Corp. to become a 30% equity holder in two ExxonMobil affiliates in Argentina that hold different interests in hydrocarbon licenses for seven blocks in the world-class Vaca Muerta play in Argentina’s onshore Neuquen basin.
Steelhead LNG, Vancouver, BC, has appointed Corey Goulet as vice-president, pipeline, effective July 3. Goulet brings 33 years of experience in the energy industry to the company.