RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- US House Democrats express NPR-A oil development concerns to BLM
- US Coast Guard withdraws 1999 offshore oil and gas proposed rule
- ExxonMobil to join oil and gas climate initiative
- Verus Petroleum to acquire Cieco E&P (UK)
- Total buys provider of EV-charging systems
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices jump more than $1/bbl on lower crude inventory
- Polish president seeks more US help in fighting Russian energy moves
- CERI: Canadian LNG export economics not globally competitive
- Linn, Roan Holdings to combine to form pure-play firm
- Sorrells promoted at Texas Railroad Commission
- BLM issues final oil, gas waste prevention rule with reforms
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 2.1 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil, gas prices rise on US-China trade tensions
- ESAI: Refinery expansions overwhelms rising gasoline, diesel demand
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices fall slightly pending full US sanctions on Iran
The US and Poland will need to keep working together to fight European energy security threats represented by the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline and possible additional Russian-backed projects, Polish President Andrzej Duda said following a Sept. 18 White House meeting with US President Donald J. Trump.
The light, sweet crude oil prices for October and November each jumped by more than $1/bbl on the New York market Sept. 19 with the October contract settling above $71/bbl, which analysts attributed to lower-than-expected US crude oil supplies.
Total SA has expanded its business in new transportation energies by completing the acquisition of G2mobility, a French provider of electric-vehicle charging systems. It didn’t disclose terms. G2mobilty markets connected charging stations operated by a web platform that can remotely control charge points.
Verus Petroleum has agreed to acquire Cieco Exploration & Production (UK) for $400 million. The sale and purchase agreement, which would add 11,000 boe/d to the company’s daily production, builds on the Boa oil field acquisition in 2017, and the acquisition of interests in Alba oil field and Babbage gas field earlier this year.
ExxonMobi Corp. will join the Oil & Gas Climate Initiative, a group of 13 of the world’s largest oil and gas producers working collaboratively toward solutions to mitigate the risks of climate change. The CEO-led organization focuses on developing practical solutions in areas including carbon capture and storage, methane emissions reductions, and energy and transportation efficiency.