RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- US House Democrats express NPR-A oil development concerns to BLM
- US Coast Guard withdraws 1999 offshore oil and gas proposed rule
- ExxonMobil to join oil and gas climate initiative
- Verus Petroleum to acquire Cieco E&P (UK)
- Total buys provider of EV-charging systems
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices jump more than $1/bbl on lower crude inventory
- Polish president seeks more US help in fighting Russian energy moves
- CERI: Canadian LNG export economics not globally competitive
- Linn, Roan Holdings to combine to form pure-play firm
- Sorrells promoted at Texas Railroad Commission
- BLM issues final oil, gas waste prevention rule with reforms
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 2.1 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil, gas prices rise on US-China trade tensions
- ESAI: Refinery expansions overwhelms rising gasoline, diesel demand
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices fall slightly pending full US sanctions on Iran
India's upstream sector needs private investment to expand exploration and expertise in its deepwater and ultra-deepwater areas, which account for a third of the country's discoveries. A progressive and practical exploration policy should expand India's upstream sector.
A probabilistic approach can evaluate the reliability of hydrocarbon pipelines suffering active corrosion defects, taking into account the effect of the correlation between the input variables.
A presidential administration's conclusion inevitably produces retrospectives. Words like "legacy" are used when the reviews are favorable. Others that are less flattering appear more likely when it comes to Barack Obama's presidency and the oil and gas industry.
Crude oil prices held fairly steady in Dec. 30, 2016, trading with each benchmark declining only a few cents to close slightly above $53.70/bbl for February delivery on the New York market and slightly above $56.80/bbl for March delivery on the London market.
The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issued a draft environmental impact statement for the proposed Atlantic Coast natural gas pipeline and supply header project, as proposed respectively by Atlantic Coast Pipeline LLC (ACP) and Dominion Transmission Inc. (DTI). Comments must be received by Apr. 6, FERC said in its Dec. 30, 2016, announcement.