RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- US House Democrats express NPR-A oil development concerns to BLM
- US Coast Guard withdraws 1999 offshore oil and gas proposed rule
- ExxonMobil to join oil and gas climate initiative
- Verus Petroleum to acquire Cieco E&P (UK)
- Total buys provider of EV-charging systems
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices jump more than $1/bbl on lower crude inventory
- Polish president seeks more US help in fighting Russian energy moves
- CERI: Canadian LNG export economics not globally competitive
- Linn, Roan Holdings to combine to form pure-play firm
- Sorrells promoted at Texas Railroad Commission
- BLM issues final oil, gas waste prevention rule with reforms
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 2.1 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil, gas prices rise on US-China trade tensions
- ESAI: Refinery expansions overwhelms rising gasoline, diesel demand
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices fall slightly pending full US sanctions on Iran
US House Energy and Commerce Committee leaders asked the Government Accountability Office to investigate whether the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve is being managed effectively and if the US should continue its participation in the International Energy Agency.
Gulfport Energy Corp., Oklahoma City, has agreed to acquire 46,400 net surface acres in the core of the South Central Oklahoma Oil Province (SCOOP) from Vitruvian II Woodford LLC, a portfolio company of Houston private equity firm Quantum Energy Partners, for $1.85 billion.
Diamondback Energy Inc., Midland, Tex., has agreed to acquire Austin-based Brigham Resources Operating LLC and Brigham Resources Midstream LLC for $2.43 billion. It's Diamondback's second deal for southern Delaware basin acreage since it entered the area earlier this year.
Total SA has agreed to buy 23% of Tellurian Investments Inc. at $5.85/share for $207 million.
To the surprise of many outsiders, Iranian oil production has roared back since the easing of international sanctions in January.