Impactful Father's Day message from the Atlantic Coast Pipeline...https://t.co/2xgkrKIMOP
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Oasis Petroleum Inc., Houston, has agreed to acquire 55,000 net acres and 226 gross operated drilling locations in Williams and McKenzie counties, ND, part of the Williston basin, from Denver-based SM Energy Co. for $785 million.
SM Energy Co., Denver, has agreed to acquire 35,700 net acres in Howard and Martin counties of West Texas from Houston-based QStar LLC, a portfolio company of EnCap Investments LP and a related entity, for $1.1 billion in cash plus 13.4 million shares of SM Energy common stock.
Efforts by Cairn India Ltd. to export crude oil produced in the Barmer basin of Rajasthan have been rejected by the New Delhi high court.
Suncor Energy Inc., Calgary, and Mikisew Cree First Nation (MCFN) signed an equity agreement for Suncor’s East Tank Farm Development in the Wood Buffalo area of Alberta.
Light, sweet crude oil prices gained moderately to settle above $50/bbl for both November and December on the New York market Oct. 18 while the Brent crude oil contract for December settled at nearly $51.70/bbl on the London market.