Impactful Father's Day message from the Atlantic Coast Pipeline...https://t.co/2xgkrKIMOP
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Andrey Shishkin, vice-president of PJSC Rosneft, was appointed president and chairman of the management board of PJSOC Bashneft. Shishkin, who was Russia’s deputy minister of energy during 2010-12, will serve a 5-year term.
Owners of Essar Oil Ltd., which operates a 405,000-b/d refinery at Vadinar, India, have entered agreements to sell a total of 98% of the company to Russian and other investors for $12.9 billion cash.
The next US president will face weighty energy policy opportunities, risks, and challenges that will require more than a business-as-usual approach, speakers agreed at an Oct. 17 Center for a New American Strategy (CNAS) discussion. For example, Congress and the new administration could work in a bipartisan manner on ways to replace aging energy transportation systems that would produce environmental benefits, they suggested.
The US Bureau of Land Management finalized revisions to three onshore orders that aim to assure that oil and gas produced from federal and Indian tribal oil and gas leases are correctly measured, properly reported, and have accurate records. BLM originally proposed the changes to Onshore Oil and Gas Orders 3, 4, and 5 in late 2015.
Light, sweet crude oil prices dropped moderately to settle just under $50/bbl on the New York market on Oct. 17 while natural gas prices also dropped to settle at $3.24/MMbtu. Gas prices have stayed near or above $3/MMbtu since about mid-September.