RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- US House Democrats express NPR-A oil development concerns to BLM
- US Coast Guard withdraws 1999 offshore oil and gas proposed rule
- ExxonMobil to join oil and gas climate initiative
- Verus Petroleum to acquire Cieco E&P (UK)
- Total buys provider of EV-charging systems
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices jump more than $1/bbl on lower crude inventory
- Polish president seeks more US help in fighting Russian energy moves
- CERI: Canadian LNG export economics not globally competitive
- Linn, Roan Holdings to combine to form pure-play firm
- Sorrells promoted at Texas Railroad Commission
- BLM issues final oil, gas waste prevention rule with reforms
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 2.1 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil, gas prices rise on US-China trade tensions
- ESAI: Refinery expansions overwhelms rising gasoline, diesel demand
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent oil prices fall slightly pending full US sanctions on Iran
Timing sharpened illumination last month when the conservative Energy and Environmental Legal Institute published a scantly reported study about the Rockefeller family's campaign against the industry that made it rich.
Reducing the section-area of a crude storage tank's floating roofs pontoons by increasing the number of pontoons inside the roof is the best way to lower the likelihood of its sinking. Roof design, however, must consider that the pontoons' area is limited by the space required for welders to enter it.
The US Bureau of Land Management approved its first master leasing plan for Utah, encompassing 785,000 acres of public land managed by its Moab and Monticello field offices.
The US Environmental Protection Agency issued a final rule amending its risk management program (RMP) requirements for petrochemical and other chemical plants to make accidental releases less likely and improve emergency responses.