Impactful Father's Day message from the Atlantic Coast Pipeline...https://t.co/2xgkrKIMOP
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Hoeven reintroduces cross-border energy transportation bill
- EPA registers isobutanol for blending into gasoline up to 16%
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX oil prices increase on US crude inventory decline
- Evergreen to buy Raton basin assets from PNR for $79 million
- ExxonMobil, PAA to build 1 million-b/d Permian-to-Gulf Coast crude pipeline
- FERC commissioners, US senators question coal-fired power bailouts
- EIA: US crude stockpiles decrease 4.1 million bbl
- CAPP links oil production, pipeline growth
- IHS Markit forecasts Permian basin oil production will double from 2018-23
- MARKET WATCH: Light, sweet crude price splits direction from Brent
- Indian Essar Oil renamed Nayara Energy
- ExxonMobil advances Liza Phase 1 development
- Junex, Cuda merging, acquiring PRB assets
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude reaches above $66/bbl; Brent holds at $76/bbl
- Samson Resources expands Green River basin acreage
Surging populism and the related perils for trade are damping expectations for global economic growth.
Light, sweet crude oil prices dropped slightly by the Oct. 14 settlement to end a volatile week in which the US Energy Information Administration said the country’s commercial crude oil supplies, excluding the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, rose an estimated 4.9 million bbl.
International oil companies interested in Iranian oil and gas projects must submit prequalification documents by Nov. 19, National Iranian Oil Co. said.
The US Bureau of Land Management is reviewing a proposal from Rocky Mountain Natural Gas (RMNG) to add an additional compressor to its existing Crystal Compressor Station west of Carbondale in western Colorado, the agency’s Colorado River Valley field office in Silt announced.