Attention college students and faculty! Exhibit your projects and research while networking with leaders on shale d… https://t.co/n9YBw4p7Bs
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Bill authorizing leasing of unused SPR capacity heads to full House
- IEA: Oil market tightens on falling Venezuelan, Iranian exports
- Vintage Energy to list on Australian exchange
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude pushes past $70/bbl mark
- AGDC, ExxonMobil Alaska sign binding gas sales precedent agreement
- EIA raises crude-oil price forecasts for 2019
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 5.3 million bbl
- OMV, Sapura Energy eye strategic link-up
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude surpasses $69/bbl on tropical weather threats
- BSEE releases investigation results from late 2016 platform fire
- US chemical investments linked to affordable gas surpass $200 billion
- EPA proposes changes in 2016 production emissions control rules
- Yee named MEG Energy chief operating officer
- WoodMac: Permian producers hedge bets against pipeline delays
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil prices rise on shooting at Libya oil office
Lucas Energy Inc., Houston, has agreed to partner with a private Houston-based oil and gas holding company in the Permian basin of Texas, and will change its name to Camber Energy Inc. to reflect the firm’s new operational focus.
According to the US Energy Information Administration’s Annual Energy Outlook 2017 (AEO 2017), which has projections through 2050, the US will become a net energy exporter in most cases as petroleum liquid imports fall and natural gas exports rise.
State Oil Co. of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) and BP PLC-operated Azerbaijan International Operating Co. (AIOC) have signed a letter of intent for future development of Azeri-Chirag-Gunashli (ACG) field off Azerbaijan in the Caspian Sea.
DEA Norge AS is to acquire interests in seven licenses in the Njord area in the Norwegian Sea from Engie E&P Norge AS.