Attention college students and faculty! Exhibit your projects and research while networking with leaders on shale d… https://t.co/n9YBw4p7Bs
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Bill authorizing leasing of unused SPR capacity heads to full House
- IEA: Oil market tightens on falling Venezuelan, Iranian exports
- Vintage Energy to list on Australian exchange
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude pushes past $70/bbl mark
- AGDC, ExxonMobil Alaska sign binding gas sales precedent agreement
- EIA raises crude-oil price forecasts for 2019
- EIA: US crude inventories decrease 5.3 million bbl
- OMV, Sapura Energy eye strategic link-up
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude surpasses $69/bbl on tropical weather threats
- BSEE releases investigation results from late 2016 platform fire
- US chemical investments linked to affordable gas surpass $200 billion
- EPA proposes changes in 2016 production emissions control rules
- Yee named MEG Energy chief operating officer
- WoodMac: Permian producers hedge bets against pipeline delays
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil prices rise on shooting at Libya oil office
Oil futures rebounded on the New York market Jan. 4, rising nearly $1 to settle above $53/bbl in a week of oil-price swings. The US benchmark oil price for February delivery on Jan. 3 briefly reached above $55/bbl for the first time since July 2015 while the Jan. 3 low was about $52/bbl.
Denver independent Whiting Petroleum Corp. has completed the sale of its midstream assets in North Dakota’s Williston basin to Tesoro Logistics Rockies LLC (TLRL), a division of Tesoro Corp. affiliate Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP).
US commercial crude oil inventories, excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, declined 7.1 million bbl during the week ended Dec. 30, 2016, compared with the previous week’s total, the US Energy Information Administration reported.
A political logjam that has kept Lebanon out of promising natural gas development in the Eastern Mediterranean has begun to loosen.