RT @energizeWV: Hat’s off to ExxonMobil employees & XTO staff, for donating more than $280,000 to 9 colleges/universities across West Virgi…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Callon to buy certain Permian basin assets from Cimarex for $570 million
- A unified Europe is essential to its energy security, forum told
- OGA reports awards for 30th offshore licensing round
- Most of RAK on offer in licensing round
- US Senate Democrats ask Trump to act on rising gasoline prices
- MARKET WATCH: Brent crude price nears $80/bbl again
- US House panel examines improved US resource position, geopolitics
- ExxonMobil plans 15% decrease in methane emissions
- Sanchez, Targa expand midstream joint venture in South Texas
- BC lawsuit challenges Alberta’s Bill 12
- Santos rejects Harbour takeover proposal, terminates discussions
- EIA: US crude stockpiles increase 5.8 million bbl
- Iranian sanctions hit work in field off UK
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX, Brent crude prices split directions on geopolitical risks
- Industry, government seen better prepared for 2018 hurricane season
Earl Reynolds has been named chief executive officer of Chaparral Energy LLC. He’ll succeed the retiring Mark A. Fischer, who has served in the role since the firm’s inception in 1988.
Today’s low natural gas prices and abundant supplies do not reflect inherent inflexibilities in global LNG markets, according to the International Energy Agency’s first Global Gas Security Review.
The light, sweet crude oil price on the New York market and Brent crude oil price on the London market each gained about $1/bbl for January delivery on Nov. 28 in volatile trading ahead of the Nov. 30 meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries in Vienna.
The US Bureau of Land Management’s Rawlins, Wyo., field office announced that it will host the 2016 annual meeting of the Atlantic Rim natural gas development review team on Dec. 10 in that southern Wyoming community.
The Greek Ministry of Environment and Energy and Energean Oil & Gas SA have agreed to the conversion of the West Katakolon exploration license to a 25-year exploitation license effective immediately.