RT @energizeWV: Modernizing WV’s energy law will encourage more job-creating investment that ensures WV will remain an energy leader. Your…
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- EOG-operated Uinta basin gas well producing
- Oil Search completes Alaska North Slope acquisition
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil climbs back above $60/bbl
- Colorado commission approves oil, gas flowline requirements
- Linn Energy to sell West Texas properties for $119.5 million
- Woodside to buy out ExxonMobil’s share of Scarborough field
- API asks EPA to deny states', small refiners’ biofuel waiver requests
- EIA: US crude stocks up 1.8 million bbl
- Ferguson promoted to president, COO of Energy Hunter Resources
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude dips pending official US inventory report
- Mexico awards 19 blocks in record Deepwater Round 2.4
- EIA STEO: US crude oil production to average 10.6 million b/d in 2018
- Infrastructure proposal addresses federal decision process delays
- Japan’s Mitsui & Co. enters top bid for AWE takeover
- BLM proposes revisions to its 2016 venting, flaring rule
Two proposed initiatives that would have increased restrictions on oil and gas activity in Colorado failed to make the Nov. 8 ballot because they did not collect enough valid signatures, Secretary of State Wayne W. Williams announced. Proponents have 30 days to appeal the decision to the Denver District Court, Williams said on Aug. 29.
EnVen Energy Ventures LLC, an affiliate of Houston-based EnVen Energy Corp., has agreed to acquire 100% of the record title interest in Gulf of Mexico Green Canyon Blocks 114, 158, 202, and 248 from Shell Offshore Inc., an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell PLC, for $425 million in cash.
Crude oil prices declined modestly on the New York and London markets Aug. 29 on what traders and analysts called thin trading volumes.
Victorian Labor Premier Daniel Andrews has announced that his government will introduce a permanent ban on hydraulic fracturing and all exploration and development of unconventional gas throughout the state.