The expected financial returns are higher for a project in the Shale Crescent region (WV, PA, OH) compared with a G… https://t.co/ixxnfEvBrB
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Senators want US to use all options to oppose Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- API: US petroleum demand in February hit 20.3 million b/d
- IEA raises global oil demand estimate for 2018
- Porges named interim EQT president, CEO
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX holds under $61/bbl on forecasts of higher shale production
- Pioneer to restart Texas field shut by fire
- Court rejects NYSDEC’s appeal of FERC’s Valley Lateral ruling
- Pruitt issues guidance clarifying NSR evaluations
- US sanctions on Venezuela could backfire, speakers warn at forum
- OPEC forecasts rising non-OPEC oil supply, especially US oil production
- EIA: US crude oil inventories up 5 million bbl
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil settles under $61/bbl on US Cabinet shifts
- Trump fires Tillerson as secretary of State, names Pompeo as successor
- Woodside enters into deal to operate Scarborough gas field
- Eni strikes deals for concessions off Abu Dhabi
Petronas Gas Bhd. (PGB), a subsidiary of state-run Petroleum Nasional Bhd. (Petronas), is investigating the cause of an unidentified incident at its Gas Processing Kerith (GPK) complex in Kertih, Terengganu, Malaysia.
The New York Supreme Court ordered ExxonMobil Corp. and its outside auditor, PwC LLP, to comply with a subpoena the state attorney general’s office issued on Aug. 19 for documents related to the financial services firm’s work for the multinational oil company.
US light, sweet crude oil prices gained in Oct. 13 trading after a weekly government inventory report showed declining gasoline and diesel fuel supplies, which offset an unexpectedly large build in crude oil inventories.
Citing the success of its recent Eastern States online oil and gas lease sale, the US Bureau of Land Management announced on Oct. 13 that it would hold four more during December. The Western Energy Alliance (WEA) in Denver said it supports the move, especially in light of protests against the Dakota Access crude oil pipeline, threats to workers, and sabotage of other pipelines.