State's greatest period of infrastructure development at hand - West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association https://t.co/3Ovvb5xYCi
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Barclays: Global recovery of upstream spending remains intact
- WoodMac: Upstream companies shift to ‘thrive’ in 2018
- World Bank to stop upstream oil and gas financing after 2019
- MARKET WATCH: Brent, NYMEX crude prices drop
- Cenovus budgets for more cost, payroll cuts
- EIA STEO: Global liquids supply to rise 2.1 million b/d in 2018
- Atlantic Coast Pipeline gets Virginia water permit, but with delay
- OPEC production fell in November from October
- MARKET WATCH: Crude prices drop after brief rally on Forties news
- US House bills introduced aimed at easing LNG exports
- PSA: Eni Norge can restore Goliat production
- BKV to buy more Marcellus shale assets
- Eclipse buying Pennsylvania interests
- Fire shutters unit at IOC’s Paradip refinery
- MARKET WATCH: Brent crude settles above $64/bbl on Forties fracture
Fifty-seven Republican members of the US House of Representatives, including Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) and Natural Resources Committee Chairman Rob Bishop (Utah), urged US Sec. of the Interior Sally Jewell to have the US Bureau of Land Management withdraw its proposed methane venting and flaring rule, and concentrate on improving permit application reviews for pipelines and gathering lines instead.
Rimrock Resources Partners LLC, Tulsa, has acquired about 24,500 net leasehold acres held by production and 3,100 net mineral acres in the Golden Trend part of the SCOOP play of Oklahoma for $150 million. It didn’t identify the seller.
Cyprus has received six applications for three offshore blocks on offer in its third licensing round.
Citing slumping crude-oil prices and the Alberta wildfires, Suncor Energy Inc., Calgary, reported a second-quarter net loss of $735 million (Can.) and an operating loss of $565 million.
Total SA recorded second-quarter adjusted net income of $2.17 billion, down from $3.01 billion during second-quarter 2015. First-half net income was $3.81 billion, down from $5.69 billion in the year-ago period.