"This commitment is about more than the jobs the industry provides, which allow families and communities to thrive.… https://t.co/0QhD6W0hZU
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- Christian elected chairman of Texas RRC
- Anadarko sanctions Mozambique LNG project
- Leaseholders told to recalculate royalties under 2016 rule
- PTTEP agrees to acquire Partex Holdings
- ConocoPhillips to acquire Nuna discovery acreage
- Roberts named Stakeholder Midstream COO
- Lime Rock to buy certain Oklahoma assets from BP
- MARKET: Brent crude falls more than $1/bbl
- ONGC moves 35 rigs ahead of monsoon season
- DRBC approves dock, adds products to Gibbstown project
- MARKET: Brent for August tops $62/bbl
- Baker Hughes: US rig count down 6 units to 969
- WoodMac: Argentina LNG poised to meet Asian demand
- IEA consecutively cuts oil demand growth forecast
- Husky fined for 2016 Saskatchewan oil spill
US crude oil inventories for the week ended May 24, excluding the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, decreased by 300,000 bbl from the previous week, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration. The weekly inventory report was released a day later than usual because of the US Memorial Day holiday.
Ithaca Energy, a subsidiary of Delek Group, will acquire Chevron North Sea Ltd. (CNSL) for $2 billion, adding 10 producing field interests to Ithaca’s existing portfolio, four of which relate to assets operated by Ithaca.
Pressure on this summer’s natural gas prices is likely to be neutral compared with last summer, despite expectations for record-setting summer demand, the Natural Gas Supply Association said in its 2019 Summer Outlook assessment. Gas production is expected to set an all-time record, making ample gas supplies available to meet the record demand, NGSA said.
The government of the Philippines has lifted a 13-year-old ban on farmouts and farmins by the state oil company.
Light sweet crude prices on the New York market and Brent crude prices in London both fell by more than $2/bbl to settle lower May 30 following a smaller-than-expected decline in US crude supplies.