Oil and gas officials welcome FERC nominations https://t.co/BAaFBNVbBE
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- API: US petroleum demand highest for April since 2008
- ACC report: Appalachia could become second major US petchem center
- API seeks compliance delay under BLM methane emissions rule
- FGE: China’s coal policies negative on oil demand, positive on gas demand
- Quantum to buy Noble’s stake in Marcellus midstream partnership for $765 million
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil price settles above $49/bbl
- South America’s energy potential is still promising, House panel told
- EIA: US crude inventories drop for sixth straight week
- API, AFPM each ask EPA to review RFS, ground-level ozone rules
- Vesta to spur Joffre Duvernay development
- MARKET WATCH: Crude oil declines slightly pending release of US oil inventory
- IHS report questions climate-related financial risk disclosure idea
- Petrobras to shed Texas refinery
- IEA: Much work needed for reducing oil stock overhang
- Moody’s: Outlook remains positive for global E&P firms
US and Brent crude oil benchmarks gained moderately on May 11 and continued rising in early May 12 trading, which analysts attributed to a weekly US government report showing the biggest draw to US oil inventories so far this year.
Anadarko Petroleum Corp., The Woodlands, Tex., has named Daniel E. Brown executive vice-president, international and deepwater operations, and Bradley J. Holly executive vice-president, US onshore exploration and production. Darrell E. Hollek, formerly executive vice-president, operations, will serve as a senior adviser until his retirement later this year.
Exploration and production firms that acquired Permian basin acreage in the land grab of 2016 are now faced with maintaining premium valuations while meeting high-growth expectations in a rising cost environment, according to research by IHS Markit.
Dow Chemical Co., Midland, Mich., will spend about $4 billion over the next 5 years to expand its US petrochemicals manufacturing business as part the company’s next phase of comprehensive investments in projects designed to take advantage of low-cost US shale gas feedstock.