Antero’s first-of-its-kind water recycling facility in WV will reduce water truck trips by 10 mil. miles annually! https://t.co/4OnhbbJ1VX
Oil & Gas Journal Archive
- BOEM to identify California offshore platform decommissioning issues
- MARKET WATCH: NYMEX settles under $43/bbl, Brent under $45/bbl
- Gulf operators begin evacuations as Tropical Storm Cindy approaches
- FAR, Woodside Senegal dispute taken to arbitration
- Ferazzi appointed Williams senior vice-president
- UK oil and gas survey notes confidence
- Oil companies in group seeking carbon tax
- EIA data show 2.5 million-bbl US oil inventory drop
- ESAI: US shale oil production growth to slow in 2018
- MARKET WATCH: US oil prices settle under $44/bbl pending inventory
- US Chamber refocuses, renames energy advocacy effort
- National trade associations urge Senate to confirm FERC nominees
- Mexico awards 10 of 15 shallow-water blocks in latest bid round
- OGA offers data for mature-area licensing
- Shanker to succeed Sarraf as CMD of ONGC
The US Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement extended the deadline for offshore oil and gas operators to coordinate their operations and retain their federal leases from 180 days a full year.
A US House of Representatives Energy and Commerce subcommittee forwarded legislation aimed at giving states more flexibility in implementing federal ground-level ozone standards to the full committee by a 12-8 vote. The American Petroleum Institute and American Chemistry Council separately applauded the June 15 action by the Environment Subcommittee.
US light, sweet crude oil prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange appear to be headed for their fourth consecutive weekly decline despite some modest increases on June 16. It would mark the longest weekly losing streak in about 2 years.
JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production (KMG EP) reported acquiring 49% share in Karpovskiy Severniy LLP (KS) from MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas PLC for $1. KMG EP now owns a 100% interest in KS after exercising its priority right to purchase a share in KS in accordance with the shareholder agreement.
South Sudan’s government will commission an audit of national oil production and other petroleum industry activities, the Ministry of Petroleum reported. The ministry has invited companies to bid on a public tender to perform the audit and produce a 2017 industry audit report.