Natural Gas Intelligence
- Natural Gas Futures Push Higher as Storage Below Consensus
- Trump Administration Seeks End to Clean Water Rule
- Pennsylvania Orders Sunoco to Cover Pipelines at 43 Statewide Locations
- House Passes Bills to Block Trump Offshore Drilling Plans, Senate Unlikely to Agree
- ‘Momentum Trading’ Again Lifts NatGas Forwards; Analysts See Volatility Quieting Soon
- Nigeria LNG Moves Closer to Seventh LNG Train
- U.S. Pipeline Constraints May Spark NatGas Price Volatility as LNG Projects Enter Service
- California Lawmakers Counter Trump Administration’s Potential State Lands Oil, Gas Expansion
- EIA Report Below Consensus; Natural Gas Futures See Small Bump
- T. Boone Pickens Remembered as Natural Gas, Oil Visionary
- Chevron Pressed on Oil Seeps in California’s Cymric Field
- Forecasts Cool Overnight as Market Awaits EIA Report; October Natural Gas Called Lower
- More ‘Outsized Builds’ Expected as Natural Gas Futures Bulls Losing Momentum
- IHS Markit Sees Henry Hub Averaging Under $2 in 2020, Sharply Below EIA, Independent Consensus
- Industrial Projects Driving Canadian Natural Gas Pipeline Growth
Rex Energy Corp. finished the fourth quarter within guidance but saw its production remain flat both sequentially and year/year as it works to finish drilling to hold core acreage in Ohio and Western Pennsylvania ahead of plans for growth over the next two years.
National Fuel Gas Co. (NFG) said Wednesday that its Northern Access pipeline expansion project would again be delayed, this time because of a slower than anticipated approval process at FERC.
North America's fuel mix will undergo significant upheaval to 2035, with natural gas, fueled almost entirely by unconventional production, overtaking oil as the dominant fuel, BP plc reported Wednesday.