Natural Gas Intelligence
- Natural Gas Futures Push Higher as Storage Below Consensus
- Trump Administration Seeks End to Clean Water Rule
- Pennsylvania Orders Sunoco to Cover Pipelines at 43 Statewide Locations
- House Passes Bills to Block Trump Offshore Drilling Plans, Senate Unlikely to Agree
- ‘Momentum Trading’ Again Lifts NatGas Forwards; Analysts See Volatility Quieting Soon
- Nigeria LNG Moves Closer to Seventh LNG Train
- U.S. Pipeline Constraints May Spark NatGas Price Volatility as LNG Projects Enter Service
- California Lawmakers Counter Trump Administration’s Potential State Lands Oil, Gas Expansion
- EIA Report Below Consensus; Natural Gas Futures See Small Bump
- T. Boone Pickens Remembered as Natural Gas, Oil Visionary
- Chevron Pressed on Oil Seeps in California’s Cymric Field
- Forecasts Cool Overnight as Market Awaits EIA Report; October Natural Gas Called Lower
- More ‘Outsized Builds’ Expected as Natural Gas Futures Bulls Losing Momentum
- IHS Markit Sees Henry Hub Averaging Under $2 in 2020, Sharply Below EIA, Independent Consensus
- Industrial Projects Driving Canadian Natural Gas Pipeline Growth
Spire Inc. has officially filed at FERC to build its 400,000 Dth/d Spire STL Pipeline, a project planned to tap into the Rockies Express Pipeline LLC (REX) to serve the St. Louis market.
Mexico’s Comision Reguladora de Energia (CRE) on Feb. 2 launched the first phase of the program to have state oil company Pemex release 70% of its natural gas supply contracts.
Late Wednesday the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers granted the on-again, off-again easement needed to complete the $3.8 billion, nearly 1,200-mile Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) oil pipeline project.