RT @exxonmobil: Today we announced our plans to join the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative, a voluntary initiative representing 13 of the worl…
Natural Gas Intelligence
- Natural Gas Futures Rally Further as Storage Deficits Persist; West Texas Woes Continue
- Permian NatGas Prices Plunge to New Lows as Pipes ‘Jam-Packed Like Southern California Traffic’
- Bulls in Control as October Natural Gas Nets Double-Digit Gain for Shoulder Season
- Equity Market Factors Driving ‘Relentless’ Natural Gas Supply Growth Expected to Continue
- Offshore Oil, Gas Spending Forecast to Usurp U.S. Onshore Investments in 2019
- OFS Company’s Bankruptcy a Cautionary Tale for Mexico E&P
- West Virginia Judge Halts MVP River Crossing Pending Permit Appeal
- Idled Oil Well Site Near Los Angeles Considered for Restart
- China Trade Row Said Unlikely to Slow U.S. LNG Exports Near Term
- Chatterjee Chairs Monthly FERC Meeting; Still No Nominee for Powelson's Seat
- Natural Gas Futures Not Rattled as EIA’s Storage Number Surpasses Consensus
- Aboriginal Concerns Trigger Regulatory Pause for Atlantic Coast Goldboro LNG Proposal
- TransCanada Defends Toll Surplus As Canadian Producers Push for Refunds
- Marcellus Shale Research Expanding to Include Second Well Site
- U.S. Business Groups Cite Need for Canada’s Inclusion in Trade Deal
One of the Colorado towns that started a series of local government moves to halt oil/natural gas drilling several years ago, Broomfield, saw its city council Tuesday night vote to indefinitely postpone action on a proposed oil/gas moratorium.
Australis Oil & Gas Co. has acquired all of Encana Oil & Gas Inc.'s remaining assets in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (TMS) along the Louisiana/Mississippi border for $80 million.
Five years after saying he would dismantle the Department of Energy if he were elected president, the Senate on Thursday voted to confirm former Texas Gov. Rick Perry as the department's next secretary.
Stone Energy Corp. this week completed its reorganization and exited Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, eliminating $1.2 billion of debt and exiting the Appalachian Basin with a $527 million asset sale to EQT Corp.
ExxonMobil Corp. plans to direct a bigger slice of its capital to U.S. unconventionals, short-cycle plays where activity can be turned up or down as commodity prices fluctuate, CEO Darren Woods said Wednesday.