Natural Gas Intelligence
- Oil Downturn Boon for Permian, West Coast Natural Gas Markets
- Natural Gas Forward Prices Fueled by Heat, Improving Export Outlook and Lower Production Trajectory
- Natural Gas Forwards Slide Shows Sweltering Heat No Match for Weak Export Demand, Covid-19
- Natural Gas Forwards Hit ‘Neutral’ as Heat, Storage Fail to Inspire Rally
- Below-Average Storage Injection Fails to Lift August Natural Gas Futures
- Mexico’s Energy Ministry Gives Talos, Pemex 120 Days to Hammer Out Details on Offshore Zama Field
- Coronavirus Philanthropy by Natural Gas, Oil Companies Ongoing Despite Moratoriums, Lockdown Orders Lifting
- Noble Bringing Back Curtailed U.S. Oil Volumes, Expanding NatGas Export Capacity Overseas
- DOE Announces Companies to Partner with National Laboratories in Biofuel Blendstock Research, Development
- OPEC Leader Says U.S. Vital to Ensuring Post-Covid Oil Market Balance
- Washington State Regulators React to Covid-19 in Setting Puget Sound Rates
- BP Inks Deal to Supply, Regasify LNG for China’s ENN Group
- The Offtake: LNG in Brief
- Sweltering Heat Sparks Surge for Natural Gas Forward Prices
- With July 4 Weekend, Weekly Natural Gas Prices Give Up Modest Ground
The post Oil Downturn Boon for Permian, West Coast Natural Gas Markets appeared first on Natural Gas Intelligence.
The post Natural Gas Forwards Slide Shows Sweltering Heat No Match for Weak Export Demand, Covid-19 appeared first on Natural Gas Intelligence.
The post Volatility Still Abounds, but Natural Gas Futures Start May on Steadier Foot appeared first on Natural Gas Intelligence.