Natural Gas Intelligence
- Another Day in the Red for Natural Gas Futures After Traders Brush off EIA Storage Data
- BGE Eyes $5B Energy Infrastructure, Customer Relief Plan to Assist Maryland in Pandemic Economic Recovery
- NOAA Expecting as Many as 10 Atlantic Hurricanes This Season
- U.S. E&Ps to Curtail 1.75 Million B/d by Early June as ‘Great Shut-in’ Slams Door on Production
- FERC Greenlighting Alaska LNG Export Project Called ‘Capstone Moment’
- Steep Production Cuts Lift Natural Gas Forward Prices, but LNG Demand Still Major Concern
- NGTL Expansion Delayed as Coronavirus Slows Canada Consultations
- Stalled Louisiana LNG Project Revived After Founders Take Reins Again
- Superior Energy Scuttles Forbes Merger as Covid-19 Slams Prices, Activity
- Smaller-Than-Expected Natural Gas Storage Build Underwhelms Futures Traders
- Canada Regulators Cite Coronavirus in Delaying NGTL Expansion Decision
- Oklahoma Provides Clarity on Produced Water Ownership in Oil, Gas Fields
- Natural Gas Futures Called Lower as EIA Report Expected to Offer Clues on Production’s Slide
- Stampede Ends for Natural Gas Bulls as Futures Drop Ahead of EIA Storage Report; Cash Mixed
- U.S. Oil, Natural Gas Rig Count at Record Low as Demand Recovery Sputters
Oklahoma City-based SandRidge Energy Inc. is slashing costs, including in its executive ranks, and dramatically lowering capital expenditures (capex) to ensure it can operate as a going concern in what its new CEO called an “historically challenged” environment.
Broomfield, a hotbed of energy activity and environmental activism in Colorado, is increasing the setbacks for future oil and gas facilities to 2,000 feet from 500 feet as the city council looks to pursue more oversight.
Mindful of California’s quest to eliminate carbon emissions over the next 30 years, Ventura County and local utility officials are developing a 100 MW project with battery storage capacity for 400 MWh to replace existing coastal natural gas-fired generation plants.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures have strengthened this week as production cuts take effect and economies begin to partially reopen.
Equitrans Midstream Corp. said in a regulatory filing on Monday its largest customer, EQT Corp., is temporarily curtailing 1.4 Bcf/d...