Powered by Suchmaschinenoptimierung
Natural Gas Industry Today
- Over 1,000 Monterey County residents lose natural gas thursday
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Grenada Awaiting Result of Natural Gas Quality
- Global Submarine Battery Market 2017 Key Players, Share, Trends, Segmentation and Forecast to 2021
- Natural gas line hit at 11th and Stevenson construction site
- Brazil Oil and Natural Gas Production in September
- Homes evacuated after mudslide ruptures natural gas line early Thursday
- Landi Renzo to Offer Natural Gas 2018 Ford Trucks by April
- Electricity Prices Expected to be Lower Than Average This Winter, Natural Gas Prices Up Slightly
- Western Gas Partners’ natural gas volumes were 3.5 Bcf/d (billion cubic feet per day) in 2Q17 compared to 3.9 Bcf/d in 2Q16, a YoY fall of 10.3%.
- Natural Gas Storage On Deck
- On October 18, natural gas November futures closed at $2.85 per MMBtu (million British thermal units)—3.6% below the last trading session's closing price.
- Last week (ended October 13, 2017), the natural gas rig count fell by two to 185, but on a YoY (year-over-year) basis, the natural gas rig count rose 76.2%.
- In the week ended October 6, natural gas inventories rose by 87 Bcf (billion cubic feet) to 3,595 Bcf—13 Bcf more than the market expected inventories to rise.
- On October 11, 2017, the futures spread was at a premium of $0.13. Between then and October 18, natural gas November futures fell 1.2%.