Natural Gas Industry Today
- 5,000-Well Oil & Gas Project Proposed in Converse County
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Fortis Inc. (FTS) CEO Barry Perry on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- TOTAL S.A.'s (TOT) CEO Patrick Pouyanne on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Armstrong North Fork 3D & Doyon well data to be released - 08/02/2020
- Natural gas meeting Aug. 6
- Outlook on Crude oil, natural gas by Bhavik Patel of Tradebulls Securities
- Fort Saskatchewan to reduce emissions with new ATCO project
- TC Energy Corporation (TRP) CEO Russ Girling on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Southern Company (SO) CEO Tom Fanning on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Linde PLC (LIN) CEO Stephen Angel on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Enterprise Reports Results for Second Quarter 2020
- US Energy Use Hit a Record Low This Spring, But Natural Gas Tightened Its Grip
- Surge Energy Inc. Announces Second Quarter Financial and Operating Results; and Corporate Update
- ARC Resources Ltd. Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial and Operational Results
Oasis Petroleum’s (OAS) revenue growth has been negative since 1Q15, mostly because of lower realized crude (UWTI) and natural gas (FCG) prices.
… lower realized crude (UWTI) and natural gas (FCG) prices. Oasis Petroleum’s …
Strong natural gas demand in the US Northeast is driving strong natural gas supply growth for Williams Companies' (WMB) Northeast region.
… EDT Northeast production growth Strong natural gas demand in the US Northeast … other regions is driving strong natural gas supply growth for Williams Companies … is expected to dominate in natural gas production growth in the coming … (WPZ), gathers ~38% of its natural gas in the Northeast region, either …
Williams Companies (WMB) recently announced its plan to realign its business segment to advance its natural gas–focused strategy and lower costs.
… Atlantic Gulf segment, which provides natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing services … from a strong natural gas demand along the Transco interstate natural gas transmission pipeline … negatively impacted by lower NGLs (natural gas liquids) margins resulting from lower …
Williams is expected to benefit significantly from a rise in natural gas demand since more than 50% of the demand is expected to be served by the Transco system.
… (U.S. Energy Information Administration), natural gas consumption is expected to rise … 2015. The increase in 2016 natural gas consumption is expected to come … benefit Beyond 2017, LNG (liquefied natural gas) exports and industrial demand are … significantly from a rise in natural gas demand since more than 50 …
Monthly Oil and Gas Production Market 2016 Global Company Profile Research Report to 2021
PUNE, INDIA, September 15, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Monthly Oil and Gas Production Market 2016 COMPLETE REPORT DETAILS @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/589941-monthly-global-upstream-review-and-gas-production Summary In the global …