If the Shale Crescent Region (WV, OH & PA) were a country, it would be the world's 3rd largest producer of… https://t.co/d0TVP4lyBL
Natural Gas Industry Today
- Natural gas boom heading to bust
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- MCX Natural Gas under short covering; Support seen at 160.2
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast Consensus Calls for 76 Bcf Weekly Storage Withdrawal
- US prosecutors turn to possible bribery charges in investigation over Ukrainian natural gas company
- Former EQT exec to run natural gas utility in Washington, D.C.
- Natural Gas Stocks are High, But the Price Remains Deeply Oversold
- Peregrine Acquires Royalty in Webb County, Texas
- Bleak outlook for natural gas output expected for Northwest Europe – GlobalData
- State regulators approve new Bay Area push away from natural gas
- Natural gas facility receives permit, opponents to appeal
- EIA reports a weekly decline of 73 billion cubic feet in U.S. natural-gas supplies
- Natural gas boom fizzles as a U.S. glut sinks profits
- Did steel, natural gas and manufacturing jobs in Pennsylvania actually grow in Trump's first term?
- Chevron’s Cutbacks A Sign Of The Times For Natural Gas Longs