Natural Gas Industry Today
- MCX Natural Gas under fresh selling; Support seen at 137.8
- MCX Copper under fresh buying; Support seen at 412.2
- MCX Zinc under fresh buying; Support seen at 155.8
- MCX Nickel likely to move in a range of 921.6-938.2
- MCX Aluminium may trade between 129.9-134.1 levels
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Rotork technology added to LNG project
- Australia's greenhouse gas emissions fall slightly in 2019
- Ohio Natural Gas and Oil Industry hands out scholarships
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) CEO Karl Staubo on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Gas pipeline is either white elephant or fundamental infrastructure — depending on who you ask
- EU recovery fund has 'green strings' but no ban on fossil fuels
- Renaissance Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- Natural gas pipeline company to build solar project in Colorado
Fracking New Mexico: BP Just Found 'Significant New Source of U.S. Natural Gas Supply'
… Mexico border. "While other natural gas drillers are paying a premium … a significant potential source of natural gas." A report the USGS … trillion cubic feet of shale natural gas, 74 million barrels of shale … and 45 million barrels of natural gas liquids ... This estimate is for …
Should PA Tax Natural Gas to Balance Budget?
… of drilling, fracking, and extracting natural gas from the Marcellus Shale, an … severance tax and he believes natural gas developers are already paying their … million last year alone in natural gas impact fees. "Now, we … for hitting downstream users of natural gas. I think we give away …
Officials: 2016 Fitchburg home explosion result of natural gas leak
… Fitchburg was caused by a natural gas leak, but questions still surround … was the result of a natural gas leak. “DCI determined the leak …
Dry weather doesn't threaten natural gas meters: SaskEnergy
… ;t pose a risk to natural gas meters, according to SaskEnergy. An … about possible damage to their natural gas meters. However, SaskEnergy says people … apart. Built in swing The natural gas meters have room to move …