WVONGA Praises Formation of New Natural Gas Focused Legislative Interim Study Committee https://t.co/SwH5Q4nJ18
Natural Gas Industry Today
- Your View: Southeastern Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce Alliance — High cost of electricity demands a role for natural gas
- Pro&Con: We top the world in oil and natural gas jobs, but many more await
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Natural gas leak repaired at Bradenton shopping center
- 3D Metrology 2017 Global Market to Reach $ 8600 million and Growing at a AAGR of 6.73% by 2021
- Federal Maritime Commissioner William Doyle Details Liquefied Natural Gas Use at Port Canaveral
- Power grid operator offers alternatives to natural gas plant but at higher cost
- A new natural gas tanker makes an unaided passage from Europe to Asia — via the Arctic
- Dominion Energy Conducts Blowdown of Natural Gas Line
- Natural Gas ETF May Find Support as Henry Hub Goes Global
- On August 16, 2017, natural gas active futures were 0.6%, 2.1%, 5.9%, and 6.8% below their 20, 50, 100, and 200-day moving averages.
- The natural gas rig count fell by eight to 181 for the week ending August 11, 2017. On a YoY basis, the natural gas rig count has more than doubled.
- In the week ending August 4, 2017, natural gas inventories rose by 28 Bcf to 3,038 Bcf. The EIA reported natural gas inventory data on August 10, 2017.
- On August 16, 2017, natural gas (FCG) September 2018 futures traded at a discount of $0.02 to September 2017 futures.
- Denver firm buys West Virginia natural gas properties