Natural Gas Industry Today
- Letter: College Republicans tout natural gas on Earth Day
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- MCX Natural Gas may trade between 199.7-209.7 levels
- Natural gas now preferred over coal as it burns cleaner
- The Natural Gas Pipelines segment is Kinder Morgan’s largest business segment in terms of earnings before depreciation and amortization. In 1Q17, this segment accounted for 54% of the company’s total EBDA.
- Penn Township approves natural gas drilling despite protest
- Natural gas war brewing in Goochland County
- Natural gas fueling stations coming to Monroe transit authority
- DTE lowers natural gas rate
- Video: VIA rolls out compressed natural gas buses
- In the last five trading sessions, natural gas (UNG) (BOIL) (FCG) May futures fell 0.1% and closed at ~$3.19 per MMBtu (million British thermal units).
- Natural gas (GASX) (FCG) (GASL) inventories rose by ten Bcf (billion cubic feet) during the week ending April 7, 2017.
- The natural gas rig count for the week ending April 14, 2017, was 89.9% lower than its peak in 2008.
- On April 19, 2017, natural gas (UNG) (FCG) (BOIL) (GASL) May 2017 futures were trading at a premium of $0.3 to May 2018 futures contracts.
- Between April 12 and April 19, 2017, natural gas (GASX) (FCG) (GASL) May futures fell 0.1%.
India Natural Gas and LNG Market is expected to reach US$ 30.7 billion by 2025 |The Insight Partners
… performance of domestic natural gas reserves will escalate the India Natural Gas Market at … highest consumer of natural gas in India after fertilizer industry. Natural gas is used … segments the India Natural Gas Market as follows: India Natural Gas Market - By …
U.S. natural gas futures recover after falling to 3-week low
Investing.com - U.S. natural gas futures were higher on Wednesday … and supply levels. U.S. natural gas for May delivery tacked on … in demand to stronger levels. Natural gas prices have closely tracked weather … 35 billion cubic feet. Total natural gas in storage currently stands at …
Oilsands thirst for natural gas grows to nearly one-third of Canadian demand
… -- Nearly one-third of the natural gas burned in Canada last year … 29 per cent of purchased natural gas was used for oilsands production … demand in 2005. Overall Canadian natural gas demand increased over the same … behind increased oilsands demand for natural gas, the NEB says. Environmentalists were …
How The President’s Executive Order Will Affect U.S. Oil, Natural Gas And Coal Industries
Energy industry news, analysis, and commentary By HAYDEN HOLLIMAN, I. BOBBY MAJUMDER, ROBERT MAYNARD, LYNWOOD REINHARDT | PERKINS COIE on April 19, 2017 at 3:00 PM Sign up and get Breaking Energy news in your inbox. × Sign up and get Breaking Energy news …
NW Natural to Put Renewable Natural Gas on its Pipeline through Partnership with City of Portland
… of Portland to put Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) – converted from the city … project will also include a natural gas vehicle fueling station. (Read the … Natural. Large trucks with new natural gas engines can produce 90% fewer … . It is the largest independent natural gas utility in the Pacific Northwest …