Poland signs first deal to buy natural gas from US supplier https://t.co/0qXGzRcMU6
Natural Gas Industry Today
- Letter: College Republicans tout natural gas on Earth Day
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- MCX Natural Gas may trade between 199.7-209.7 levels
- Natural gas now preferred over coal as it burns cleaner
- The Natural Gas Pipelines segment is Kinder Morgan’s largest business segment in terms of earnings before depreciation and amortization. In 1Q17, this segment accounted for 54% of the company’s total EBDA.
- Penn Township approves natural gas drilling despite protest
- Natural gas war brewing in Goochland County
- Natural gas fueling stations coming to Monroe transit authority
- DTE lowers natural gas rate
- Video: VIA rolls out compressed natural gas buses
- In the last five trading sessions, natural gas (UNG) (BOIL) (FCG) May futures fell 0.1% and closed at ~$3.19 per MMBtu (million British thermal units).
- Natural gas (GASX) (FCG) (GASL) inventories rose by ten Bcf (billion cubic feet) during the week ending April 7, 2017.
- The natural gas rig count for the week ending April 14, 2017, was 89.9% lower than its peak in 2008.
- On April 19, 2017, natural gas (UNG) (FCG) (BOIL) (GASL) May 2017 futures were trading at a premium of $0.3 to May 2018 futures contracts.
- Between April 12 and April 19, 2017, natural gas (GASX) (FCG) (GASL) May futures fell 0.1%.