Antero’s first-of-its-kind water recycling facility in WV will reduce water truck trips by 10 mil. miles annually! https://t.co/4OnhbbJ1VX
Natural Gas Industry Today
- Natural Gas market under short covering; Support seen at 184.1
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Natural Gas Is Not the Answer, New Study Finds
- Natural Gas Compressors, Natural Gas Engines, Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Gas Compressors Market Size, Growth in Asia and MEA Industry Analysis, Share, Trends and Forecast by 2023
- Latest natural gas merger could make more office space available at Southpointe
- Natural Gas Suppliers Warn of Consequences of State Subsidies
- Natural gas can’t help to curb climate change
- Clarksville Gas and Water reports North Riverside Drive Lane Closed for Natural Gas Main Repair
- Michigan's energy future directly linked to renewables, natural gas, conservation and infrastructure say DTE leaders--not to coal
- On June 21, 2017, natural gas (UGAZ) (UNG) July futures settled at $2.89 per MMBtu—the lowest closing price since March 8, 2017.
- In the week ending June 16, 2017, the natural gas rig count was 186. The natural gas rig count rose by one compared to the previous week.
- The EIA reported that natural gas inventories rose by 78 Bcf (billion cubic feet) to 2,709 Bcf in the week ending June 9, 2017.
- On June 21, 2017, natural gas (BOIL) (FCG) July 2017 futures settled at a premium of $0.03 to July 2018 futures. On June 14, 2017, the premium was ~$0.05.
- PSC Fines City of Olive Hill for Natural Gas Safety Violation Suspends all but $5,000 of $60,000 penalty, subject to city burying exposed natural gas pipeline within 30 days
- Welcomes Introduction of Natural Gas Pipeline Permitting Legislation