Poland signs first deal to buy natural gas from US supplier https://t.co/0qXGzRcMU6
- Natural Gas Industry Dollars are Streaming to Cabell County
- MarkWest to invest over $200M in Sherwood Plant
- We Can All Keep W.Va. From Becoming a Banana Republic
- West Virginians Rally for Oil and Natural Gas Jobs, Stronger Energy Future
- Hundreds rally for oil and gas jobs in Charleston
- Daily Mail editorial: Listen to the job creators to improve West Virginia
- Anne Blankenship and Charlie Burd: WV energy equals WV jobs (Daily Mail)
- David Haney: It’s time WV updates oil and gas laws (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia Oil and Gas Drillers Seeking State Help on Regulations
- Benefits of Shale Gas in Appalachia Provide Promise For the Future
- Steve White: Pipeline projects will create plenty of good jobs (Gazette)
- Industry to push 2 natural gas access proposals during session
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Approves Leach XPress Pipeline
- Natural gas company bringing about 1,000 jobs to Harrison, Ritchie counties
- Daily Mail editorial: Atlantic Coast Pipeline a win for West Virginia
Travelers, in conjunction with the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association (WVONGA), is pleased to announce a new oil & gas insurance program open to qualifying members of WVONGA. This program includes products and services designed to meet the unique and complex needs of oil and gas businesses.
In order to be eligible for the program, a WVONGA member must be in good standing with the association, as well as:
BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company, in partnership with the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association (WVONGA), is pleased to announce the Association Safety Program open to qualifying members of WVONGA and the Independent Oil & Gas Association (IOGA). This program is designed to support and reward oil and natural gas industry safety related efforts by providing a discount to those who are eligible to participate.
BrickStreet insureds must be members in good standing of WVONGA and meet some additional criteria to receive a 7.6% premium discount on their policy renewals.
The leadership of both WVONGA and IOGA has composed an agreement in order for IOGA members to participate in the safety program for a discounted WVONGA membership fee.