WVONGA Praises Formation of New Natural Gas Focused Legislative Interim Study Committee https://t.co/SwH5Q4nJ18
- WVONGA Praises Formation of New Natural Gas Focused Legislative Interim Study Committee
- Peer companies in the natural gas industry assist in flood relief
- West Virginia’s Natural Gas Industry Supports Flood Recovery Efforts
- With quorum present, FERC should approve pipeline projects
- Nine Natural Gas Facts That You Should Know
- Senate confirms two energy commission nominees, restoring quorum
- Report Finds Oil & Gas Industry Supports Over 70,000 WV Jobs
- DESPITE CHALLENGES, GAS PRODUCTION INCREASES IN THE MOUNTAIN STATE
- Oil and gas officials are confident in the industry's bright future
- Daily Mail editorial: Pipeline in Jefferson Co. can benefit all of WV
- WVONGA Presents Resolution in Support of Appalachian Storage Hub to Senators Manchin, Capito
- Antero Clearwater Facility Preparations Continue for Projected Fall Opening
- WEST VIRGINIA OIL & NATURAL GAS ASSOCIATION STATEMENT ON THE WV SUPREME COURT’S LEGGETT DECISION
- Daily Mail editorial: Shale Crescent USA seeks to grow Mid-Ohio Valley
- Oil and gas officials welcome FERC nominations
WVONGA and BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company have joined forces to design the “Association Safety Program” that supplements safety initiatives of eligible WVONGA member companies and rewards them with a discount on their policy premium.
Member companies must be in good standing with WVONGA, have paid annual dues in full and have met a maximum loss ratio threshold in order to receive the discount. Members must agree to attend safety training throughout the year and implement formal safety and return-to-work programs in order to participate.
Additional benefits of the “Association Safety Program” include:
- Availability of additional safety and loss control resources through your BrickStreet representative
- Improved risk management and loss control practices resulting in a safer workplace
- Long-term savings on workers’ compensation premiums through improved performance
- Reduction of larger, indirect costs associated with workplace injuries
Insurance agents representing members of WVONGA have a complete understanding of the Association Safety Program requirements. These agents can explain the benefits of participation and answer any questions you may have. Please contact your agent for more information.