Antero’s first-of-its-kind water recycling facility in WV will reduce water truck trips by 10 mil. miles annually! https://t.co/4OnhbbJ1VX
- Antero Clearwater Facility Preparations Continue for Projected Fall Opening
- WEST VIRGINIA OIL & NATURAL GAS ASSOCIATION STATEMENT ON THE WV SUPREME COURT’S LEGGETT DECISION
- Daily Mail editorial: Shale Crescent USA seeks to grow Mid-Ohio Valley
- Oil and gas officials welcome FERC nominations
- Letter: Move gas, don’t keep it in the ground (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia Oil & Natural Gas Association Spring Meeting Set for Mon.-Wed. at Oglebay Resort
- West Virginia's Corporate Responsibility Conference
- Natural Gas Industry Dollars are Streaming to Cabell County
- MarkWest to invest over $200M in Sherwood Plant
- We Can All Keep W.Va. From Becoming a Banana Republic
- West Virginians Rally for Oil and Natural Gas Jobs, Stronger Energy Future
- Hundreds rally for oil and gas jobs in Charleston
- Daily Mail editorial: Listen to the job creators to improve West Virginia
- Anne Blankenship and Charlie Burd: WV energy equals WV jobs (Daily Mail)
- David Haney: It’s time WV updates oil and gas laws (Daily Mail)
WVONGA and BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company have joined forces to design the “Association Safety Program” that supplements safety initiatives of eligible WVONGA member companies and rewards them with a discount on their policy premium.
Member companies must be in good standing with WVONGA, have paid annual dues in full and have met a maximum loss ratio threshold in order to receive the discount. Members must agree to attend safety training throughout the year and implement formal safety and return-to-work programs in order to participate.
Additional benefits of the “Association Safety Program” include:
- Availability of additional safety and loss control resources through your BrickStreet representative
- Improved risk management and loss control practices resulting in a safer workplace
- Long-term savings on workers’ compensation premiums through improved performance
- Reduction of larger, indirect costs associated with workplace injuries
Insurance agents representing members of WVONGA have a complete understanding of the Association Safety Program requirements. These agents can explain the benefits of participation and answer any questions you may have. Please contact your agent for more information.