- WVONGA Statement Regarding FERC Approval for Atlantic Coast, Supply Header, Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects
- Guest editorial (Parkersburg): Slow pipeline reviews cost us jobs and revenue
- WVONGA Issues Resolution of Support for Oct. 7 Roads To Prosperity Amendment of 2017
- Howard Swint: Sites in W.Va. perfect for ethane storage hub (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia behind the curve in developing gas-fired power plants
- Natural Gas Industry Energizing Education in West Virginia
- State's Midstream facilities grow to meet gas production increase
- WVU-led study indicates WV, OH, & PA could support job growth by storing ethane
- Letter: Thanks senators for FERC vote
- Striking a balance in Marcellus development
- WVONGA Praises Formation of New Natural Gas Focused Legislative Interim Study Committee
- Peer companies in the natural gas industry assist in flood relief
- West Virginia’s Natural Gas Industry Supports Flood Recovery Efforts
- With quorum present, FERC should approve pipeline projects
- Nine Natural Gas Facts That You Should Know
WVONGA and BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company have joined forces to design the “Association Safety Program” that supplements safety initiatives of eligible WVONGA member companies and rewards them with a discount on their policy premium.
Member companies must be in good standing with WVONGA, have paid annual dues in full and have met a maximum loss ratio threshold in order to receive the discount. Members must agree to attend safety training throughout the year and implement formal safety and return-to-work programs in order to participate.
Additional benefits of the “Association Safety Program” include:
- Availability of additional safety and loss control resources through your BrickStreet representative
- Improved risk management and loss control practices resulting in a safer workplace
- Long-term savings on workers’ compensation premiums through improved performance
- Reduction of larger, indirect costs associated with workplace injuries
Insurance agents representing members of WVONGA have a complete understanding of the Association Safety Program requirements. These agents can explain the benefits of participation and answer any questions you may have. Please contact your agent for more information.