Oil and gas officials welcome FERC nominations https://t.co/BAaFBNVbBE
- Oil and gas officials welcome FERC nominations
- Letter: Move gas, don’t keep it in the ground (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia Oil & Natural Gas Association Spring Meeting Set for Mon.-Wed. at Oglebay Resort
- West Virginia's Corporate Responsibility Conference
- Natural Gas Industry Dollars are Streaming to Cabell County
- MarkWest to invest over $200M in Sherwood Plant
- We Can All Keep W.Va. From Becoming a Banana Republic
- West Virginians Rally for Oil and Natural Gas Jobs, Stronger Energy Future
- Hundreds rally for oil and gas jobs in Charleston
- Daily Mail editorial: Listen to the job creators to improve West Virginia
- Anne Blankenship and Charlie Burd: WV energy equals WV jobs (Daily Mail)
- David Haney: It’s time WV updates oil and gas laws (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia Oil and Gas Drillers Seeking State Help on Regulations
- Benefits of Shale Gas in Appalachia Provide Promise For the Future
- Steve White: Pipeline projects will create plenty of good jobs (Gazette)
BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company, in partnership with the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association (WVONGA), is pleased to announce the Association Safety Program open to qualifying members of WVONGA and the Independent Oil & Gas Association (IOGA). This program is designed to support and reward oil and natural gas industry safety related efforts by providing a discount to those who are eligible to participate.
BrickStreet insureds must be members in good standing of WVONGA and meet some additional criteria to receive a 7.6% premium discount on their policy renewals.
The leadership of both WVONGA and IOGA has composed an agreement in order for IOGA members to participate in the safety program for a discounted WVONGA membership fee.
Insured’s benefits of the Association Safety Program include:
- Improved risk management and loss control
- A safer workplace
- Eligibility to earn premium discounts
- Long-term savings on workers’ compensation premiums through improved performance
- Reduction of larger, indirect costs associated with workplace injuries
Insurance agents representing members of WVONGA and IOGA members
- Have a complete understanding of the Association Safety Program requirements.
- Are able to explain to the insured the benefits of participation in the program, including a reduction in claims, a reduction in loss ratios, a reduction in E-Mod, and an increase in group discount
- Have the insured sign the Member Participation Agreement. This agreement must be signed and returned to BrickStreet no later than 30 days after the inception of the policy. If the agreement is not signed and returned to BrickStreet, the insured forfeits the discount. The agreement contains a release of information to allow the association to access the data to improve results
Representatives from BrickStreet, WVONGA or IOGA are available to discuss this program and explain our approach to ensuring the success of the program for everyone involved.