- Letter: WV on cusp of major development with natural gas pipeline projects
- Several Southern West Virginia counties to receive $8 million from oil and natural gas property taxes
- OIL/GAS PROPERTY TAXES TO PROVIDE $96 MILLION TO COUNTY GOVERNMENTS
- J. Peder Zane: Atlantic Coast Pipeline would be a modern lifeline (Daily Mail)
- Rebecca McPhail: Time to speak up for WV energy
- Clarksburg’s Robinson Grand soon to be reality
- Letter: Shale project will boost economic growth for years (Daily Mail)
- Daily Mail editorial: No longer business as usual in the oil patch
- WVONGA Statement Regarding The Announcement That China Energy Will Invest $83 Billion in West Virginia
- West Virginia announces $83.7 billion gas development deal with China Energy
- WVONGA to Host “Embracing Energy” Conference Nov. 9-10
- Thousands of new jobs expected from roads, pipeline projects in W.Va
- WVONGA Statement Regarding FERC Approval for Atlantic Coast, Supply Header, Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects
- Guest editorial (Parkersburg): Slow pipeline reviews cost us jobs and revenue
- WVONGA Issues Resolution of Support for Oct. 7 Roads To Prosperity Amendment of 2017
WVONGA and BrickStreet Mutual Insurance Company have joined forces to design the “Association Safety Program” that supplements safety initiatives of eligible WVONGA member companies and rewards them with a discount on their policy premium.
Member companies must be in good standing with WVONGA, have paid annual dues in full and have met a maximum loss ratio threshold in order to receive the discount. Members must agree to attend safety training throughout the year and implement formal safety and return-to-work programs in order to participate.
Additional benefits of the “Association Safety Program” include:
- Availability of additional safety and loss control resources through your BrickStreet representative
- Improved risk management and loss control practices resulting in a safer workplace
- Long-term savings on workers’ compensation premiums through improved performance
- Reduction of larger, indirect costs associated with workplace injuries
Insurance agents representing members of WVONGA have a complete understanding of the Association Safety Program requirements. These agents can explain the benefits of participation and answer any questions you may have. Please contact your agent for more information.