Blankenship said the conference will be held at Yoga Power (601 Morris Street, Suite 302). The event will kickoff with an optional yoga class at 9am. The program will begin at 10am and run through 5pm.
Featured topics and presenters will include:
- Oil & Natural Gas Legal Update – Beth Elmore, Esq., Jackson Kelly; Katrina Bowers, Esq., Babst Calland
- Obstacles to Building Pipelines: Regulations, Protesters, Challenges – Jill Decker, The Thrasher Group; Tara Meek, Williams; Kylie Barnhart, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson; Karen Matusic, XTO Energy
- Leadership Lessons – Erikka Storch, WV House of Delegates, and President, Wheeling Area Chamber of Commerce
- Air Permitting Ain’t Easy – Kristin Boggs, Esq., Bailey & Glasser, LLP; Lisa Carty, Antero Resources; Carla Suszkowski, PE, Southwestern Energy Company
- LNG Exports – Jennifer Culhane, Dominion Energy
- Executive Panel Discussion – Sharon Flanery, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson PLLC; Erin Magee, Esq., Jackson Kelly PLLC; Katie Moberg, Monaloh Basin Engineers; Karen Price, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP; Anne Blankenship, WVONGA
To register, visit the events page of the WVONGA website at www.wvonga.com. For additional information, contact Anne Blankenship at (304) 343-1609.