Please join us Thursday and Friday, November 7 and 8, at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place for WVONGA's 2019 Fall Meeting.
This year’s event kicks off with a lunch and presentation on industry advocacy and wraps up the next day around noon. During the two days, industry experts will provide insight into current advancements and the challenges and rewards we will face in the future.
Your company can promote its services and products in an exhibit within the meeting room. Space can be reserved at an additional fee and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WV Expo 2019 - Construction and Design Exposition, March 20-21, 2019, Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, Charleston, WV
- MMDC 2019, April 8-9, 2019, Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV
- 2019 Pipeline Safety Seminar April 16, 2019, Dominion Energy, Bridgeport, WV
- 2019 Pipeline Safety Seminar April 18, 2019, Columbia Pipeline Building, Charleston, WV
- 2019 Spring Meeting May 13-15, 2019, Oglebay Resort, Wheeling, WV
- Shale Insight, October 22-24, 2019, David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 Fall Meeting November 7-8, 2019, Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, Morgantown WV
- 2019 Embracing Energy December 2019, date and location to be announced
- Quarterly Networking Events Tentative Dates – Location TBA
March 19, 2019
June 18, 2019
September 17, 2019
December 10, 2019