Poll finds overwhelming majority of West Virginians favor natural gas development https://t.co/xNzrgUiboJ
Held at the beautiful Oglebay Resort in Wheeling, West Virginia, at the peak of Spring, the WVONGA 2019 Spring Meeting will include presentations on hot topics affecting the oil and gas industry in West Virginia.
We encourage you to attend on May 14 and 15, and enjoy good food, networking and social events, plus all the activities the resort has to offer!
Lodging must be reserved by calling 1-877-436-1797. Mention “WVONGA Spring Meeting” to receive conference rates.
If you have questions, please email RHogue@wvonga.com. See you at Oglebay!
The PSC and WVONGA are holding Pipeline Safety Seminars in April 16, 2019, Dominion Energy, Bridgeport and April 18, 2019, Columbia Pipeline Building, Charleston.
The one-day seminars are free of charge to participants and will focus on a review of Federal and State requirements and recent developments in the industry. Featured speakers at the conference will include representatives of the industry and the PSC Gas Pipeline Safety Division.
The PSC is responsible for the inspection and enforcement of Federal and State pipeline safety regulations for intrastate natural gas and hazardous liquid transmission, regulated gathering pipelines and gas distribution.
- WV Expo 2019 - Construction and Design Exposition, March 20-21, 2019, Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, Charleston, WV
- MMDC 2019, April 8-9, 2019, Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV
- 2019 Pipeline Safety Seminar April 16, 2019, Dominion Energy, Bridgeport, WV
- 2019 Pipeline Safety Seminar April 18, 2019, Columbia Pipeline Building, Charleston, WV
- 2019 Spring Meeting May 13-15, 2019, Oglebay Resort, Wheeling, WV
- 2019 Fall Meeting October10-11, 2019, Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, Morgantown WV
- Shale Insight, October 22-24, 2019, David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 Embracing Energy December 2019, date and location to be announced
- Quarterly Networking Events Tentative Dates – Location TBA
March 19, 2019
June 18, 2019
September 17, 2019
December 10, 2019