- We Can All Keep W.Va. From Becoming a Banana Republic
- West Virginians Rally for Oil and Natural Gas Jobs, Stronger Energy Future
- Hundreds rally for oil and gas jobs in Charleston
- Daily Mail editorial: Listen to the job creators to improve West Virginia
- Anne Blankenship and Charlie Burd: WV energy equals WV jobs (Daily Mail)
- David Haney: It’s time WV updates oil and gas laws (Daily Mail)
- West Virginia Oil and Gas Drillers Seeking State Help on Regulations
- Benefits of Shale Gas in Appalachia Provide Promise For the Future
- Steve White: Pipeline projects will create plenty of good jobs (Gazette)
- Industry to push 2 natural gas access proposals during session
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Approves Leach XPress Pipeline
- Natural gas company bringing about 1,000 jobs to Harrison, Ritchie counties
- Daily Mail editorial: Atlantic Coast Pipeline a win for West Virginia
- Antero wastewater treatment in Doddridge is Private Project of the Year
- West Virginia needs the Atlantic Coast Pipeline
The Public Service Commission of West Virginia Gas Pipeline Safety Division and WVONGA are pleased to announce two upcoming pipeline safety seminars. These one-day seminars will be held Thursday, April 20, 2017 in Charleston, and Tuesday, April 25, 2015 in Bridgeport.
A variety of topics will be covered by the PSC’s Gas Pipeline Safety personnel, to include: recent pipeline safety regulation changes, reporting requirements, and common inspection issues and violations.
9:00 Welcome, Introductions
9:15 Regulatory Updates
11:30 Lunch (On your own)
12:30 Reporting Requirements
1:30 WVPSC Top Ten Issues
2:15 Construction Issues
To Register for April 20 Seminar in Charleston, click here.
To Register for the April 25 Seminar in Bridgeport, click here.